Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Buy .. Buy .. Buy 2013 pt4

So, I went to TGS Hartamas yesterday to check out on patch cables and headphone. Look what I found ..

Rare white tolex ENGL head and cab (Powerball) .... i think around 16k for both
Bought this AKG headphone to replace my already kaput Behringer
Sommer and Amphenol patch cables for my so called rig
I made a mistake, I should have bring my pedals to get the right length, but the patch cables I bought yesterday should be ok (length wise) but could be better. Thanks to Rony and his assistant (TGS Hartamas) for helping me out yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. gitaris marhaen mcm aku hanya mampu main modelling sahaja~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. modelling is the future, u r on the rite track ...

      Delete
  2. but the real thing is still the real thing.kasi angkat satuu bro.heheh

    ReplyDelete