Thursday, May 3, 2012

My first guitar (s) ...

Back in 1994 I hang out with friends that were really into guitars and somehow it influenced me .. so .. i bought an acoustic guitar .. cant remember what brand but it only cost me 15-20 pounds ( i think) .. bought a guitar chords book .. and started practicing .. and that time I also have a trombone .. but didnt spend much time with it ...

few months later .. a guy wanted to sell his Ibanez RG470 MIK (jewel Blue), an amp and a distortion pedal (amp and pedal cant remember what brand), I think i bought it for 200 pounds ...

(Picture: Courtesy of ibanez wiki, but the guitar above is a Japanese model)

Then i bought a Marshall 10watt amp can't remember what model but is made in UK ;) and a boss metal zone mt2 .. both items were bought at a music shop in Derby ...

Sold everything in year 2000 (rm1500) to a friend ... he still keeps it .. might pay him a visit to one fine day ...

Reason for selling - lack of cash (jobless) and was not into guitar anymore .. at that period of time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment