Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The best ever ...

Seeing them on stage was truly an unexpected event this year....

Kirk used many ESPs and Gibsons, his notes was crystal clear, awesome sound system

I got to see Jaymz using a Gibson Explorer 76, this was the final song for that nite, Seek and Destroy

Farewell ... hope to see you again
I really hope to see metallica again, I want to see them in Malaysia. I want to hear them say 'Malaysia', live. Jaymz spoke many times to the crowd that nite, but he was talking to the Singaporeans. I cant feel or link his words to me.

This was my first ever concert. I am truly glad that I had the chance to see my favourite band. Their music, showmanship and professionalism are totally awesome. Metallica rules !!

2 comments:

  1. haha. dapat dengar james sebut "KL, Kuala Lumpur, malaysia" memang priceless brother. thats not gibson explorer 76 model, rather an ESP custom model.hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku nampak tulisan gibson bro .. hehehe

    ReplyDelete