Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Fender Strat in waiting .. ?

2006 Fender Stratocaster Reverse Headstok Woodstock MIM
I was 'googling' on fender reverse headstock and saw the above pic on ebay few days ago. The current bid price is USD405. Shipping to Malaysia is USD 35. So, if that is the winning bid price, the price of the guitar is less or should not be more than RM1500 (including tax).  For that price, I would't mine buying it but then again, I have no extra cash at the moment. Furthermore, a strat is at the bottom of my wish list (Blackie).

Come to think of it, I am not a fender fan. The reason I like blackie is just of the creamy tone from the neck pickup. Therefore, if I come across the same model at a very good price in the future, I may consider buying it, the blackie then will be removed from my wish list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment